ENROLLMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please check all information carefully before submitting this form.
1. Course fee 2850€
2. Course fee includes:
-Wildlife Veterinary Course and conservation experience.
-Entrance to all reserves where we will be working.
-Transport from nearest airport to the starting venue of the course.
-Accommodation and meals during the course, (see point 3 for exceptions).
-Notebook, pen, t-shirt and information about lectures.
3. Course fee does not include:
-Any international plane tickets
-Any plane ticket required within South Africa
-Any other meals over and above provided by the course.
-Any other extra activities you may choose to embark on during the course.
-Meals that occur during road trips. Meals and snacks on free days, meals first and last day of the course.
4. Terms and conditions:
a. Reservations are made to a maximum of 12 delegates. Minimum attendees per course, 10 students.
b. Selection will be made by CV, in order of registration and booking.
5. Payment should not be made until attendee has received the acceptance letter and identification delegate number.
6. Any changes on enrollment form must be notified to Wild Spirit immediately.
7. Places are guaranteed only when reservation fee is completed and confirmed.
8. Payment can be made by bank transfer, credit card or Paypal.
Please make sure transfer is done in Euros and there are no additional charges to the company by currency and bank commissions. In order to track your payment proof of payment needs to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are two payment options:
a) Make the full payment of 2850€.
b) Make payment in two installments (only bank transfer or paypal): the first being a deposit of 1000€. The balance payment of 1850€ is due at least 60 days before the course commencement date.
9. Refund policy:
Course fee or reservation only will be refunded if Wild Spirit cancels the course, due to minimum bookings achieved.
10. You acknowledge the course curriculum may require changes.
11. You acknowledge weather conditions may play a role and some activities could be cancel.
12. You acknowledge we work with animals in the wild so plans can change.
13. You apply for this course under your own responsibility and understand the dangers of wildlife and the countries we work in. Wild Spirit will provide you with an indemnity form to sign before the course starts. Wild Spirit does not take any responsibility for accidents or medical related issues.
14. To attend this course you must have your own medical and travel insurance specific to the course dates.
15.You are aware that this is a professional course and not a safari in Africa.
16. The content of the course in the program will be followed as closely as possible but variations may occur in order to ensure that the overall aims of the course are achieved. Lecturers and professors may be changed.
17. This is a legal document, by sending your personal data and signature involves a formal request to participate in a Wild Spirit course.
18. You have read and understood this document and you agree with these terms and conditions.
19. You accept receive information of Wild Spirit by email.