- Veterinarians and veterinary students that are considering volunteering in Africa who understand that our profession and with learning we can make much more of a contribution to conservation.
- Vets who work with wildlife in other parts of the world that would like to experience how their job relates to African wildlife.
- Zoo vets who want to refresh and extend their knowledge of African wildlife.
- Vets, vet nurses qualified or students who want to gain knowledge of wildlife conservation and medicine with the aim of contributing to conservation through knowledge and participation in the future.
- Veterinary students who want to learn about the reality of wildlife veterinary work.
Please notice this course is focused for recently qualified vets or students, this is an introduction course/ practical experience. High qualified vets required an advance course. We offers advance level courses only under request.